Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh, where or where has my little blog been?...

Oh! It's been here all along...I guess I am the one that's been missing. Wow. My life just got CRAZY busy ever since I started back to work full-time outside of the home. I used to stay up late and wake up early to blog and play in the craft room...now I stay up late to grade papers and wake up just in time to get everyone ready and out the door for school. *sigh*
I really need to get it together, right?? After all, if I am going to be TRUE (see my other blog), then I'm going to have to be true to myself! Anyway...here is just a little something that I did tonight. Two etsy orders! Woo Hoo! I promise I will do some fun stuff for myself soon.


This mailbox is a custom order for a sweet boy out there somewhere. I also have Hello Kitty, Hannah Montana, Thomas the Tank Engine, Sponge Bob, and more.

This is for the same person and it is a school/teacher theme. I would be glad to make one for any occupation or theme.

No comments: