Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Post Card Swap (Prompted)


This is my first post card swap. I am new to a mixed-media/art journaling group and I wanted to jump right in and get involved. It was exactly what I needed to kick start me back into my studio.
This swap was prompted. This means that there were certain obligations that we had to fulfill when completing the cards. Here were the prompts:
*Size: 5 3/4" x 4 1/8"
*Add Orange and Black
*Needs a brad to make some kind of moveable element
*Must include a Jack o'lantern or Pumpkin
*Write a Halloween memory or favorite treat on the back.
This is what I came up with!

Front

Inside

Front

Inside

Front

Inside

Front

Inside
So, now I am going to work on a little something to give to the hostess of the swap and then it'll be ready to send off. I can't wait to see what I get back! I will be sure to share them with you!

No comments: