Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Creativity Project...

So, I saw this on Stacy Julian's blog and thought it would be a good idea to try to stay on top of it for the month of March. The coming of spring shouts newness to me, so I am going to try to do something new. Hopefully, this project will challenge me and make me more aware to consistently and curiously create.

Here was my little thing for today along with something I made a few weeks ago with my Sunday School girls for fun. Sunday's are pretty busy for me, but I usually have time to play a little at my craft table. This is something I made to go out with an etsy order that I'm filling. Just a simple card with a simple sentiment: dream.

This next picture is of a few painted rocks. I told my girls about choosing a word that would "lead" them and help them for 2009 - mine is FOCUS. They each chose a word and then we painted rocks and put our words on them. Great little project. I love Ladybugs, so I thought that the rock would make a cute ladybug and then the heart one is Love to the power of 6. Six in my immediate family. =]

I hope to get some real creating done this week. Not as easy as I thought it'd be with an 18 month old and a 3 year old to keep busy, but they let me play once in a while. =]

What are you creating? =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving the ♥ to sixth power. im creating nothing cuz all my craft including scrap book are at the DB'S in nm yay me.