Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Got my button swap back!!


I love getting mail! Don't you??

Okay...so not all of this is from the button swap, but I also won a challenge from the same person that was hosting the swap - so she sent it all together. I will tell you about the other goodies in my next post. =) The little package with the angel fairy on it IS from the button swap though. It was an extra goody that Sarah through in there.

So, as you know, I sent 12 buttons in and I received 12 sets of buttons in return. Wow. How creative are these? I loved them all, but especially loved the ones that had a personal touch added to them. There were buttons sewn on material shapes, unique playing cards, library catalog cards, printed and altered images, cereal boxes, altered tags and canvas and even one tied to some really cool yarn. Fun!

Then Sarah added a little package of vintage ephemera. So essential to altered and mixed-media art. Just a treasure for those that use it. Very cool stuff. So glad that I participated. =)

No comments: